All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis text makes a contribution to our understanding of the history of industry in America, in terms of the shaping of society, locality and region, and of the state of labour in the USA. The author provides a detailed business biography of Henry Clay Frick, one of the leading entrepreneurs in American heavy industry during the late-19th and early-20th centuries.
- Author BiographyKenneth Warren is Emeritus Fellow of Jesus College, University of Oxford. He is the author of numerous books, including Big Steel: The First Century of the United States Steel Corporation 1901-2001; Wealth, Waste, and Alienation: Growth and Decline in the Connellsville Coke Industry; and Bethlehem Steel: Builder and Arsenal of America.
- Author(s)Kenneth Warren
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.