Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of the atonement, the meaning of the death of Jesus Christ. The book surveys historical views but also proposes that the atonement be seen as the death of Christ for both victims and the oppressed, for sinners and oppressors, for the whole creation--including animals and nature. This triune atonement refers to the involvement of the Trinity in the atonement, here presented from an Asian American perspective.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sung Park is Professor of Theology at United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio. He is the author of From Hurt to Healing: A Theology of the Wounded and The Wounded Heart of God: The Asian Concept of Han and the Christian Doctrine of Sin among other books.
- Author(s)Andrew Sung Park
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.