All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the seventh year of the Trojan War. The Greek army is camped outside Troy and Achilles - their military hero - refuses to fight. Inside the city Troilus, the Trojan King's son, falls in love with Cressida, whose father has defected to the Greek camp. In an exchange of prisoners the couple are split - they believe forever. The hour of lovers and soldiers is tested as a fierce battle begins and heroes must prove their worth.
- Author BiographyWilliam Shakespeare (1564-1616) was born to John Shakespeare and mother Mary Arden some time in late April 1564 in Stratford-upon-Avon. He wrote about 38 plays (the precise number is uncertain), a collection of sonnets and a variety of other poems. Stanley Wells is Emeritus Professor of the University of Birmingham and Chairman of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. Colin Burrow, who teaches English at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, is the author of Epic Romances from Homer to Milton. His edition of The Complete Sonnets and Poems is published in the Oxford Shakespeare series.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitlePenguin Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date05/12/2015
- Weight188 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byR. A. Foakes
- Introduction byColin Burrow
- Revised byColin Burrow
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.