All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionTrolley buses first began operation in the United States around the turn of the century. Today, five cities in the U.S. and two in Canada use these mass-transit vehicles. This collection depicts a variety of the trolley buses from dozens of the 72 cities that have operated them over the last century. Each photo is accompanied by a descriptive caption detailing the vehicles manufacturer and technical specifications.
- Author BiographyWilliam Luke has had a life-long interest in buses. From driving buses and managing a bus company in his early years, Luke founded Bus Ride magazine (one of the premier trade journals of the bus industry) and also founded Buses International Association with members in 22 countries around the world. Now inducted into the American Public Transit Association Hall of Fame, Luke has written countless books and articles for various bus publications. He continues to visit and document bus manufacturers and bus systems all over the world.
- Author(s)William A. Luke
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight454 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.