All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers such topics as tackle and techniques tailored to larger fisg, with Daignault's best advice on the rods, reels, baits and lures that prove the most reliable fish-takers. He also discusses fly-fishing for larger stripers, and looks at the mental edge in fishermen that can often spell the difference between the angler who lands the bass of a lifetime -- and the one who gets skunked.
- Author BiographyFrank Daignault is the best-known and most revered striper fisherman in the north east US. A frequent contributor to 'Salt Water Fishman' and other outdoor magazines, and author of five previous books in striper fishing, he lives in Millville, Massacusetts.
- Author(s)Frank Daignault
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.