All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an honest, sensitive, how-to, sexual truth, like it was in Tahiti in 1962, and always should be, everywhere. Eloquently written, the story builds with the suspense of real life as it titillates, entertains, educates and enthrals. Women will love Tropic of Paradise for its great story, for the fascinating world it describes, and because reading Tropic of Paradise will be like having a young lover all their own. Few men will want to miss this sexually explicit tale about learning life from an experienced incent in paradise, a story like Adam and Eve but without the snake. An intimate, private South Pacific, with a mildly tongue in cheek echo of Henry Miller, Tropic of Paradise brings readers to an amorous life worth keeping forever. Have you ever wanted to visit a tropical paradise? Or dreamed of a vacation in Tahiti? Or maybe you have been there and long to go back? Don't miss Tropic of Paradise! It will take you there...
- Author BiographyBrian B Kelly became the first person in Harvard's long history to complete the requirements for a BA in English while still a sophomore. After meeting requirements for a second major, he graduated from Harvard with honours in 1967. He now divides his time between Moscow and New York City.
- Author(s)Brian B. Kelly
- PublisherP & I Nolan
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintP & I Nolan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.