All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAsian Hotels showcases the best boutique hotels and resorts in Bali, Java, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Southeast Asia is rewned the world over for its superb standards of resort architecture, hotel service and interior design. This book contains the cream of the crop: be it drop-dead, urban chic, a retreat in the hills and five-star beach luxury-each property is at the forefront of modern hoteliering. Each has been hand-picked according to a set of criteria that includes a strong design aesthetic, architectural integrity, a commitment to service and a sense of individuality - a million miles away from the cookie-cutter approach of chain hotels. Over half of the hotels have never been featured in guides before - and many are recently opened.
- Author BiographyBritish author <b>Kim Inglis</b> is a writer and editor based in Singapore. Her recent books include <i>The Indian Spa</i> and <i>Bali Living</i>. For twenty years, photographer <b>Jacob Termansen</b> has made lifestyle his subject matter. Traveling the world with his camera has become his main focus, and he and his wife, <b>Pia Marie Molbech</b>, who assists him in his work, spend almost a full year on the road. Their publications include <i>Island Style</i> and <i>Tropical Style</i>.
- Author(s)Jacob Termansen,Kim Inglis
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Content Noteover 250 colour photographs
- Weight1225 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.