Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionTropical rainforests are home to brilliantly colored birds and spider monkeys that swing like acrobats. Here, tiny tadpoles, lizards, and crabs live in sky-high penthouse mini-ponds formed in the leaves of rootless plants. The understory and forest floor swarm with insects, worms, frogs, toads, and millions of marching army ants. But beware! There are poisous butterflies, frogs, and insects; vemous snakes; and plants that can paralyze.Now, you can enter this wild world! Award-winning science writer Seymour Simon has teamed up with the Smithsonian Institution to take you on an exotic, full-color photographic adventure.
- Author(s)Seymour Simon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.