All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionAgricultural ecology, or agroecology, deals in general with the structure and function of agroecosystems at different levels of resolution. In this text/reference, the authors describe in terms of agroecology the tropical environments of sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin and Central America, focusing on production and management systems unique to each region.
- Author(s)Anthony S.R. Juo,Kathrin Franzluebbers
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleTopics in Sustainable Agronomy S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous figures, tables & halftones
- Weight596 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.