All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in this heart-warming series about the residents of Poppy's Place cat cafe! <br. Isla is overjoyed that Mum has agreed to look into the idea of opening a cat cafe. It means Poppy and Roo can be the family's forever cats, and there'll be lots of other cats coming and going, too! But as they research the idea, the 'to do' list just gets longer. Can the family rally together to solve the problems or will this be the end of Isla's dream?
- Author BiographyKatrina Charman lives in a small village in South East England with her husband and three daughters. She was a winner of the SCBWI's Undiscovered Voices Competition in 2014 and is the author of The Ninjabread Man. Since graduating from Loughborough University with a degree in Illustration, Lucy has become one of the UK's leading commercial illustrators. Lucy draws inspiration from popular culture, fashion and all things vintage to create her fabulous artworks. This, combined with her love of people-watching, allows Lucy to create illustrations which encapsulate aspirational everyday living.
- Author(s)Katrina Charman
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePoppy's Place
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Truman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 8
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.