All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the delightful BARTON-IN-THE-DALE series which began with THE LITTLE VILLAGE SCHOOL. Elisabeth Devine certainly rocked the boat when she arrived in Barton-in-the-Dale to take over as head teacher of the little primary school. Now it's a new term, and after winning over the wary locals, she can finally settle in to her role. Or so she thinks ...For the school is hit by a brand-new bombshell: it's to be merged with its arch rival, and Elisabeth has to fight for the headship with Urebank's ruthless and calculating headmaster. She has her work cut out for her. But add in some gossip and a helping of scandal, t to mention various newcomers bringing good things and bad to Barton, and that's t the only trouble that's brewing in the village.
- Author BiographyDr Gervase Phinn is a teacher, freelance lecturer, author, poet, educational consultant and visiting professor of education. For fourteen years he taught in a range of schools, then acted as General Adviser for Language Development in Rotherham before moving on to North Yorkshire, where he spent ten years as a school inspector - time that has provided much source material for his books. He has four grown up children and four grandchildren and lives near Doncaster. Visit Gervase's website, www.gervase-phinn.com.
- Author(s)Gervase Phinn
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Little Village School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight261 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.