All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionBranston Cates is cursed. For more than a century his family has suffered all kinds of atrocities after the murder of Brant's great-grandfather, William Cates. He pays little attention to the legend until he loses his wife and son. Brant is willing to do anything to end the curse, even traveling to the most infamous whorehouse in Texas, Miss Hattie's Henhouse. While he's investigating his grandfather's shooting, he plans to do research on the woman occupying his dreams-the late Miss Hattie Ladue. Except instead of finding information about his grandfather, or a sultry ghost, he finds three old Texas gals. Elizabeth Murphy lives a quiet life in Bramble, Texas until she inherits a house of ill repute along with three stubborn women. Her plan is to sell the house quickly and find a retirement home for the ladies before anyone discovers that Elizabeth is Miss Hattie Ladue's great-granddaughter. But the hens want to keep the henhouse and reopen it with a fresh batch of spring chickens. The only person standing in their way is a virginal librarian who seems to have forgotten that hot hen blood runs through her veins. And who better to heat up a woman than the handsome stranger who arrives on their doorstep? A stranger who the hens are more than willing to lie to to keep at Miss Hattie's. However, it takes Brant's brother buying the house and restoring it to its former glory, and an intriguing frumpy librarian he can't seem to resist to get Brant to stay.
- Author BiographyKatie Lane's interest in romance was sparked in high school in the backseat of a '65 Mustang - okay, so maybe it wasn't romance as much as raging teenage hormones. Still, coupled with a wild imagination, those make-out sessions inspired many a steamy storyline along with a strong belief that true love does prevail. Katie lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico with the owner of that Mustang and would love to hear from her readers.
- Author(s)Katie Lane
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDeep in the Heart of Texas
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight174 g
- Width108 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.