All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, Bahia, Brazil was the center of world cocoa production. In 1970, student resistance to the military dictatorship erupted across Brazil. Trouble in the Land of Cocoa begins when a newly graduated teacher, Severi, becomes involved in a university bombing. Several military police are killed and he is the prime suspect. Through a series of unlikely events, two American women, a Mexican couple and Severi come together in a tragic and deadly accident in Rio de Janeiro. Or was it an accident? Investigation and intrigue run from Brazil to Mexico and the United States. Along the way, the reader encounters diverse personal histories and human obsessions, along with ancient archeology and diverse landscapes.
- Author BiographyPaul Siegrist has taught at the University of New Mexico, the University of Kentucky, Southern Oregon University and Fort Hays State University. He holds a PhD in Spanish Literatures and Linguistics. He has lived in the United States, Mexico and Brazil. He currently resides in Bahia.
- Author(s)Paul Siegrist
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.