All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing her mother's untimely and mysterious death, Delia embarks on a voyage of discovery through the streets of her native Naples, searching for the truth about her family. A series of mysterious telephone calls leads to a compelling and disturbing revelation about her mother's final days. A stylish fiction set in a beguiling but often hostile Naples whose chaotic, suffocating streets become one of the book's central motifs.
- Author BiographyElena Ferrante is the author of The Days of Abandonment (Europa, 2005), Troubling Love (Europa, 2006), The Lost Daughter (Europa, 2008) and the Neapolitan Quartet (Europa 2012-2015). She is also the author of a children's picture book illustrated by Mara Cerri, The Beach at Night.Ann Goldstein is an editor at The New Yorker. Her translations for Europa Editions include novels by Amara Lakhous, Alessandro Piperno, and Elena Ferrante's bestselling My Brilliant Friend. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Elena Ferrante
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight191 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byAnn Goldstein
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.