All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the 10,000 miles of classified trout water in the state is easily accessible from major population centers. But this massive, complete work also includes smaller secret streams in remote regions. This third edition has been completely redesigned, as well as updated and expanded. Fourteen streams have been added. Features include: extensive insect hatch charts keyed to each stream; advice on matching the batch with the right flies; local fly patterns; color photographs and detailed maps; at-a-glance headings for each stream that tell you how to get there, what to bring, regulations, and highlights.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Meck is the author of 12 books and countless articles on fly fishing. His books include Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania; Mid-Atlantic Trout Streams and Their Hatches, Arizona Trout Streams and Their Hatches, and The Hatches Made Simple. He spends his summers in Pennsylvania Furnace, Pennsylvania, and his winters in Mesa, Arizona.
- Author(s)Charles R. Meck
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleTrout Streams
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.