Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Titchmarsh has had a passion for gardening for as long as he can remember. Aged 8, he anunced to friends that he was going to be the next Percy Thrower, although he thought it was more than a dream. With the magic touch of a best-selling writer, Alan tells his own story from Ilkley Moor to Pebble Mill and to the final realising of his dream of becoming TV's favourite gardener. Along the way, the cast of characters includes everyone from Auntie Ethel to Nelson Mandela and the Queen. With great charm, humour and passion, this is probably the best story Alan Titchmarsh has ever told.
- Author BiographyAlan Titchmarsh is known to millions through the popular BBC TV programmes Ground Force and Gardener's World. He has written more than thirty gardening books, as well as four novels.
- Author(s)Alan Titchmarsh
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Note32pp b/w & COLOUR pics
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.