All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of a series of outstanding studies into the truth of the Word of God, this book Philippians provides details of what the Apostle Paul wrote to all the Philippian Christians in Christ Jesus, including the overseers and ministers. The Study Guide and New Translation from the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri are filled with the details and background of every chapter and verse of Paul's letter regarding joy and encouragement to live their everyday lives focusing on the prize of the upward calling of God. This book should help anyone wanting to learn the depths of the Book of Philippians. The layperson can use the Study Guide as reference when reading any popular version of the Bible, including the King James Version. It should serve very well as a primary source of Biblical research, reference, and Bible commentary. For the teacher and the preacher, the material should prove more than adequate in the preparation of accurate and detailed Bible Lessons and Sermons.
- Author BiographyMaura K. Hill was born and raised in Ireland. After working in Ireland and the UK for several years, she relocated to the United States in 1995. She began her formal education in Biblical Koine Greek and Biblical Hebrew at Phillips Theological Seminary via the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma in 1996. A diligent student of the Biblical Languages, Maura published her first Greek-to-English Translation and Study Guide to I Thessalonians in the Fall of 1997. Since then, she published many additional, original Greek-to-English translations and comprehensive study guides for the New Testament. She has also published numerous and unique Biblical research articles on various topics. Maura continues her diligent research of the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri. Her publications include: True Bible Study - Matthew True Bible Study - Mark True Bible Study - Luke True Bible Study - John True Bible Study - Acts of the Apostles True Bible Study - Romans True Bible Study - I Corinthians True Bible Study - II Corinthians True Bible Study - Galatians True Bible Study - Ephesians True Bible Study - Philippians True Bible Study - Colossians and Philemon True Bible Study - I and II Thessalonians True Bible Study - I and II Timothy and Titus True Bible Study - Hebrews True Bible Study - James and Jude True Bible Study - I and II Peter True Bible Study - I, II, and III John True Bible Study - Revelation of Jesus Christ True Bible Study - Healing True Bible Study - Vengeance True Bible Study - Speaking With Tongues True Bible Study - The abyss, devil, and death True Bible Study - What Is Love? True Bible Study - Journal with Encouraging Bible Verses True Bible Study - Journal with Family Bible Verses You can readily access her current studies by visiting her website at: www.TrueBibleStudy.com.
- Author(s)Maura K Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.