All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of a series of outstanding studies into the truth of the Word of God, this book Romans provides details of the good message of God regarding His son, the Lord Jesus Christ, whom God raised up alive from the dead. The Study Guide and New Translation from the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri include the Apostle Paul's teaching on the importance of believing what God says and how to become saved to God. This book should help anyone wanting to learn the depths of the Book of Romans. The layperson can use the Study Guide as reference when reading any popular version of the Bible, including the King James Version. For the Biblical student and researcher, the Study Guide to the Book of Romans should serve very well as a primary source of Biblical research, reference, and Bible commentary. For the teacher and the preacher, the material should prove more than adequate in the preparation of accurate and detailed Bible Lessons and Sermons.
- Author BiographyMaura K. Hill was born and raised in Ireland. After working in Ireland and the UK for several years, she relocated to the United States in 1995. She began her formal education in Biblical Koine Greek and Biblical Hebrew at Phillips Theological Seminary via the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma in 1996. A diligent student of the Biblical Languages, Maura published her first Greek-to-English Translation and Study Guide to I Thessalonians in the Fall of 1997. Since then, she published many additional, original Greek-to-English translations and comprehensive study guides for the New and Old Testaments. She has also published numerous and unique Biblical research articles on various topics. Maura continues her diligent research of the Critical Greek Texts and Papyri. Her publications include: True Bible Study - Adam and Eve Genesis 1-5 True Bible Study - Noah and the Flood Genesis 6-11 True Bible Study - Abraham Genesis 12-25 True Bible Study - Isaac and Jacob/Israel Genesis 26-36 True Bible Study - Joseph and Judah Genesis 37-50 True Bible Study - Moses leaving Egypt Exodus 1-14 True Bible Study - Moses and the Law Exodus 15-23 True Bible Study - Moses and the Holy Tent Exodus 24-40 True Bible Study - Jonah and the Sign True Bible Study - Matthew True Bible Study - Mark True Bible Study - Luke True Bible Study - John True Bible Study - Acts of the Apostles True Bible Study - Romans True Bible Study - I Corinthians True Bible Study - II Corinthians True Bible Study - Galatians True Bible Study - Ephesians True Bible Study - Philippians True Bible Study - Colossians and Philemon True Bible Study - I and II Thessalonians True Bible Study - I and II Timothy and Titus True Bible Study - Hebrews True Bible Study - James and Jude True Bible Study - I and II Peter True Bible Study - I, II, and III John True Bible Study - Revelation of Jesus Christ True Bible Study - Journal with Encouraging Bible Verses True Bible Study - Journal with Family Bible Verses True Bible Study - Answers to Prayers True Bible Study - Christ Jesus King of kings and Lord of lords True Bible Study - Healing True Bible Study - Life, Death, and Resurrection True Bible Study - Speaking with Tongues True Bible Study - The abyss, devil, and death True Bible Study - Vengeance True Bible Study - What Is Love? You can readily access her current studies by visiting her website at: www.TrueBibleStudy.com.
- Author(s)Maura K Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight813 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.