Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a compilation of true accounts from myself, Linda Masanimptewa or others that have told me of their experiences with the unexplained. Most of these accounts deal with ghosts or the pararmal in general. Some photos have been included.
- Author BiographyThe author, Linda Masanimptewa, was born on the military installation, Nellis AFB in 1966. After high school graduation she became employed at the same miiltary base where she was born working in the marketing department initially as a volunteer clerk and gradually going into the food and bar career. From having her first recollections of encounters with ghosts at this first sports lounge location to her more recent experiences at The Sunrise Vista Golf Course, Nellis AFB and The Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings, NV her life has taken a most startling turn. I'd been experiencing the paranormal specifically ghost activity around me for the last 20 years or so and most times they were shocking to me. Linda M Now she is writing about some of these experiences and including them within this book and some strange photos as well.
- Author(s)Linda Masanimptewa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Photographer(s)Linda Masanimptewa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.