All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA spirit surgeon repairs a nurse's shattered arm. An Eskimo hunter provides for his family from the great beyond. The fearsome antics of a malevolent entity escalate to physical assault. Documenting the strange, otherworldly, and truly bizarre since 1948, Fate Magazine offers ather eye-opening collection of true stories that range from heart-warming to truly terrifying - encounters with departed family members and pets, protective angels and spirit guardians, ghost children, phantom vehicles, poltergeists, and vicious demonic beasts. Dating back to the early 1900s, these vivid eyewitness accounts - including out-of-body experiences, time slips, and dream visitations - offer an unforgettable and spine-tingling glimpse of the great unkwn.
- Author BiographyDavid Godwin is a senior member of FATE Magazine's editorial staff. An expert on esoteric lore, magic, and the cabala, he is the author of Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia and the editor of True Ghosts 2. Visit David Godwin online at FateMag.com.
- Author(s)David Godwin
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Weight363 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.