All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionNow, from the authors of the quintessential how-to-go-green guide for individuals and households, this definitive do-it-yourself manual is for the working worldbusinesses, workers, and day-to-day life at the office. Positive and practical, True Green at Work tells everyone who holds a job, from top executives on down the ladder, how to help minimize their company s carbon footprint. The book is accessible and actionable, with its signature, crisp design and lively text. Each page contains a single tip for reducing waste, making it easy for anyone in any job to take small steps toward a healthier planet. Suggestions run the gamut, from obvious recycling to invative strategies that encourage sustainability. Authors McKay and Bonnin draw on their extensive industry expertise to address corporate culture, branding, and marketing and to profile American businesses on the leading edge of greeninspiring stories that are sure to motivate any company and employee. Timely and smart, True Green at Work is one business book that will pay dividends.
- Author BiographyKim McKay, an international social marketing consultant, is co-founder and deputy chairwoman of Clean Up Australia and Clean Up the World. Jenny Bonnin is an international brand and communications strategist and is a director of Clean Up Australia and Clean up the World.
- Author(s)Kim McKay
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Notecol
- Weight372 g
- Width210 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.