All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis perfect National Geographic Valentine's Day gift is filled with uplifting true love stories from the animal kingdom and heartwarming accounts of animal emotions, friendships, romance, sibling and parent-child love. Author Rachel Buchholz, a longtime editor with National Geographic Kids magazine, has been collecting amazing animal stories for more than a decade and has gathered her favorites to show the many kinds of love that animals share, from inseparable best friends to romantically devoted duos. Touching photographs, inspiring animal facts, and meaningful quotes about love round out the book--making it a special way to show someone the true meaning of love.
- Author BiographyRachel Buchholz is the executive editor of National Geographic Kids and National Geographic Little Kids magazines. She has spent more than 15 years editing for the tween market and has helped Kids magazine's 1.1 million readers set five Guinness World Records. She is the author of the Children's Choice-nominated book How to Survive Anything: Shark Attack, Lightning, Embarrassing Parents, Pop Quizzes, and Other Perilous Situations and a former editor at Boys' Life magazine.
- Author(s)Rachel Buchholz
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note50 Colour Photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width185 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.