All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of what you've learned about life, health, and nutrition has been taught to you by example. Although well intentioned, your mother probably didn't teach you all you really needed to kw about healthful meal preparation, maintaining a proper body weight, or raising healthy children in a safe, toxin-free environment. She simply didn't kw better. If you struggle to achieve your personal potential and live as healthfully as possible, you can change your lifestyle! In True Nutrition, you'll learn the European secrets that can help you become healthier, thinner, and more energetic. Better still, you'll avoid your mother's mistakes and teach your own children better habits for a longer, healthier life. In a series of easy steps developed by a European naturopathic doctor specialized in nutrition and a busy woman just like you, True Nutrition will help you take charge of your life, empowering you to stop the cycle of unhealthy behaviors and achieve a happier, healthier you. Dr. Coco March was born in Germany to a Spanish father and French mother. Dr. Coco graduated as a naturopathic physician specialized in nutrition from The European College for Naturopathic Physicians ECBS in Alacant, a small town south of Barcelona. Since emigrating from Europe to the United States to further her education in food science and nutrition and improve her English, Dr. Coco has been featured on multiple radio and TV shows. Her engaging personality and unique tools for living a better life have inspired women of all ages to make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Author BiographyDr. Coco March was born in Germany to a Spanish father and French mother. Exposed to multiple cultures and languages from a young age, she traveled and lived throughout Europe before her family eventually settled on the Mediterranean coast near Barcelona, Spain. Dr. Coco graduated as a Naturopathic Physician specialized in Nutrition from ECBS, The European College for Naturopathic Physicians in Alacant, a small town south of Barcelona. Dr. Coco immigrated to the United States to further her education in food science and nutrition, and to improve her command of the English language. Since then, Dr. Coco has been featured on multiple radio and TV shows. Her engaging personality and unique tools for living a better life have inspired women of all ages to make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Author(s)Coco March
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.