All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to repent? Can a person repent without someone telling him to repent? Did the Apostle Paul repent when Jesus appeared to him in Acts 9? Did the Lord tell him to repent? Did the eunich repent in Acts 8, before Philip led him to the Lord? Did Philip tell him to repent? What about when the Apostle Peter was sent to the household of Cornelius? Did Peter tell them to repent? We kw they got saved and filled with the Spirit while Peter was preaching. He didn't even give an altar call. In Acts 3:19, Peter said to repent and be converted. What exactly does that mean? In Mark 1:15, Jesus said to repent and believe the Gospel. What did He mean by that? We need a better understanding of what it means for a lost person to repent, and for a Christian to repent. In Revelation 2, the Lord Jesus told the church at Ephesus that they lost their first love. What does that mean? Should we examine our lives to make sure Jesus is still our first love? Jesus gave this church an A plus for their good works, but still rebuked them! Is there something else we need to understand?
- Author BiographyDwayne Norman is a 1978 graduate of Christ For The Nations Bible Institute in Dallas, Texas. He spent 3 years witnessing to prostitutes and pimps in the red light district of Dallas, and another 3 years ministering as a team leader in the Campus Challenge ministry of Dr. Norvel Hayes. He was ordained by Pastor Buddy and Pat Harrison of Faith Christian Fellowship in Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 1980, and is part of Dr. Ed Dufresne's Fresh Oil Fellowship. He also taught evangelism classes several times at Dr. Hayes' Bible school in Tennessee. Soon the Lord led him to go on the road ministering. He ministers powerfully on soul winning, and on how God wants to use all Believers in demonstrating His Kingdom not just in Word but also in Power! He teaches with clarity, the work that God accomplished for all believers in Christ from the cross to the throne, and the importance of this revelation to the church for the fulfillment of Jesus' commission to make disciples of all nations. He strongly believes that we are called to do the works Jesus did and greater works in His Name, not just in church but especially in the market place. As a result Dwayne experiences many healing miracles in his services, arms and legs growing out, as well as other miracles. He and his wife Leia travel and teach Supernatural Evangelism and train Believers in who they are in Christ and how to operate in their ministries.
- Author(s)Dwayne Norman
- PublisherEmpyrion Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEmpyrion Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.