All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-esteem is a psychological concept rooted in human nature. Yet, people need an understanding of self-esteem that is healthy, Christian-based, and urishing. This book synthesizes the ways psychology and theology approach the issue of self-esteem. It shows how our psychological natures relate to and form the basis for our spiritual selves, and conversely, how our spiritual life enlivens and enriches our human lives. Whatever form of higher power you believe in, this book, rooted in psychology and faith, has something for you. Paperback
- Author(s)Jim McManus
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width144 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.