All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by those who have gone before her - and especially Kay Cottee and Jesse Martin - this is a quest and a story that will capture the hearts and imaginations of all who admire an adventurous spirit. TRUE SPIRIT covers everything that readers want to kw: the planning, the itinerary, what she did to prepare and how her parents came to terms with her decision; what she thought about as she sailed, what she read, what she ate and how she lived in that tiny ten-metre boat; how she managed t seeing anyone for months at a time, the elements and the inevitable technical problems; how Jessica actually felt as she tackled perilous waters alone and how the experience changed her life. This is the book that will answer many of the questions raised by the followers of Jessica's blog as well as those who have seen her on television, heard her on the radio, or read about her amazing adventures in the papers and magazines.
- Author BiographyJessica Watson is an Australian school girl and keen sailor.
- Author(s)Jessica Watson
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Content NoteSection: 16, colour photos
- Weight432 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.