All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrump Strategies for Real Estate offers unbeatable insider advice for every serious real estate investor--beginners and old pros alike. For more than twenty--five years, author George Ross has been one of Donald Trump's chief advisors and intimately involved with many of Trump's biggest real estate deals. Now, Ross teams up with bestselling real estate author Andrew McLean to present Trump's real estate investment strategies so that even small investors can invest like Trump. You'll learn how Trump identifies potential properties and how he finances, negotiates, and markets his big deals. Not everyone has Trump's money or name, but everyone, even you, can use his tactics and strategies to win big in real estate.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Ross is co-star of the hit TV show the Apprentice and executive vice president and senior counsel for the Trump Organization. Previously, he was a real estate attorney, private investor, and senior partner at a major law firm. He has served as business advisor, legal counsel, and negotiator for leading real estate owners and developers in New York City for 50 years. He confounded a radio station business in New York City for 50 Years. He confounded a radio station business that he sold for millions of dollars. Ross also teaches negotiation at NYU's School of Professional Studies and Continuing Education. Andrew James McLean is the co-author of seven books, including the best-seller Investing in Real Estate, Fourth Edition (Wiley).
- Author(s)Andrew James McLean,George H. Ross
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDonald J. Trump
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.