All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionEver since he wrote The Art of the Deal, Trump has been the world's most famous negotiator-even though he didn't reveal his actual deal-making secrets. Now, George Ross explains the tactics that too Trump to the top and how you can use those same tactics and strategies in your daily negotiations. A practical, real-world negotiation playbook, this is the ultimate guide for anyone who wants to negotiate like a proven winner.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Ross is Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel for the Trump Organization and was costar of the hit TV show The Apprentice. He teaches negotiation at NYU's School of Professional Studies and Continuing Education and authored the bestseller Trump Strategies for Real Estate.
- Author(s)George H. Ross
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/09/2016
- Weight364 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.