Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA tax-smart guide to keeping more of the wealth you build Three obstacles to wealth-lawsuits, income taxes, and estate taxes-can and will destroy the financial achievements of those who fail to properly safeguard their assets. In this book, attorney and tax strategist J.J. Childers lays out a plan for combating these forces so that anyone willing to learn and apply the secrets of the wealthy can do so in a smart, simple, and effective way. J.J. Childers (Little Rock, AR) is a licensed attorney specializing in wealth structures that reduce taxes and shield assets. He speaks on these topics to thousands of individuals, investors, and small business owners each year. His unique ability to explain complicated strategies in simple terms has made him one of the nation's most sought-after speakers and practitioners on asset-protecting legal structures.
- Author BiographyJ.J. Childers is an attorney specializing in wealth structures that reduce taxes and shield assets. He speaks on these topics to thousands of individuals, investors, and small business owners each year. His unique ability to explain complicated wealth-protection strategies in simple terms has made him one of the nation's most sought-after experts on asset-protecting legal structures.
- Author(s)J.J. Childers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.