All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionOne thing you cant deny about Donald Trump is that he speaks his mind...and the results are fascinating! Get to kw how that mind works by reading his words. This is an unbiased collection of Trump's most famous and interesting quotes and thus an ufficial guide to his thinking. Brash, outspoken and successful, Donald Trump is a political phemen. Some of his more contentious comments have outraged the immigrant community, feminist groups and even the Pope. Whether you like him or loathe him, he's impossible to igre. Now you can understand more about this most infamous public figure and form your own opinion about the way he thinks. Covering the time since Trump anunced that he was running for Republican candidacy, this book looks at excerpts and speeches and puts them into context. Among many topics it covers his views on business, America and other countries; his opinion of himself, women and those who stand, or have stood, against him. This is a fascinating insight into the world's most controversial politician.
- Author BiographyGeorge Beahm is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestselling author whose I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words was an international sensation. He's the author of many other books, including The Stephen King Companion and The Unauthorized Anne Rice Companion, among others.
- Author(s)George Beahm
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight185 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.