All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarrett's classic book is back in print and with an introduction about Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. Barrett reveals the truth behind the mogul's wheelings and dealings. Instead of the canny businessman that Trump claims in his own books, Barrett explores how Trump exploited his father s connections to finance and grease his first major deals. Barrett's biography takes us from the days of Donald's youth to his brash entry into the real estate market, and to the back room deals behind his New York, Atlantic City and Florida projects. Barrett paints an intimate portrait of Trump himself.
- Author Biography<b>Wayne Barrett</b> is an investigative reporter who's written about New York for more than four decades and did the first major pieces on Donald Trump in the 1970s. A senior editor at the <i>Village Voice</i> until 2010, he's also written for <i>The Daily Beast</i>, <i>New York</i> magazine, <i>The Nation</i>, and <i>NY Daily News</i>. His books include <i>City for Sale</i>, <i>Rudy!: An Investigative Biography</i>, and <i>Grand Illusion</i>, which collectively covered the Koch through the Giuliani administrations. The <i>New York Times</i> called him the master of chronicling the underbelly of New York City politics.
- Author(s)Wayne Barrett
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.