CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Bosch is back in Homicide after disciplinary leave. In the wooded hills overlooking the Hollywood Bowl, he opens the trunk of a white Rolls Royce and finds a corpse. It looks like a simple case of Trunk Music - a Mafia hit, the victim shot in his own vehicle - but the LAPD's Organized Crime Unit is curiously uninterested.When Harry starts to glimpse a shocking triangle of corruption and collusion, he's yanked off the case - and suddenly finds he's the one being investigated. But only a bullet can stop Harry when he's searching for the truth ...
- Author BiographyMichael Connelly, a former police reporter for the Los Angeles Times, is the author of 20 acclaimed LAPD Detective Harry Bosch thrillers and several courtroom thrillers featuring 'The Lincoln Lawyer', defence attorney Mickey Haller, as well as stand-alone bestsellers such as The Poet. His first Bosch novel, The Black Echo, based in part on a true crime that had occurred in Los Angeles, was published in 1992 and won the Edgar Award for Best First Novel by the Mystery Writers of America. Connelly has followed that up with 27 more novels. His books have been translated into 39 languages and have won the Edgar, Anthony, Macavity, Shamus, Dilys, Nero, Barry, Audie, Ridley, Maltese Falcon (Japan), .38 Caliber (France), Grand Prix (France), and Premio Bancarella (Italy) awards. Michael lives with his family in Tampa, Florida.
- Author(s)Michael Connelly
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.