Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a difficult time to be a leader. The majority of employees are disengaged, their discretionary efforts tamed, passions for work fleeting and ideas tethered. None of this needs to stop you. You can create a workplace where engagement, passion and great work thrives. If you're someone's boss, whatever your level or role, you can use these trust essentials to: * Create your own Trust, Inc, a thriving pocket where engagement and results flourish * Be a trusted leader people work with, for and around, with passion and enthusiasm * Enhance your leadership future using what-does-it-look-like? approaches and how-does-it-happen? tips, exercises and insights Don't let what you can't do affect what you can. TRUST, INC. gives you actual ways to create, nurture and sustain authentic trust in your work group.
- Author BiographyNan S. Russell is the author of The Titleless Leader and Hitting Your Stride. Her practical insights and workplace wisdom are grounded in actual experience, including a career that took her from a minimum-wage employee to vice president of a multibillion-dollar company. Today, she's a national speaker, consultant and a blogger for PsychologyToday.com on the topic of Trust: The New Workplace Currency. Her Winning at Working column can be found in more than 90 publications. Nan has a BA from Stanford University and an MA from the University of Michigan. She lives with her husband in northwestern Montana.
- Author(s)Nan S. Russell
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.