All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to your family trust, watch out for the vultures: everyone wants a bite of your assets! Don't expect your attorney or siblings to be honest or fair; more crimes are committed with a pen than with a gun. This is a Brave New World as our generation is just entering the inheritance arena. Mix that with a bad ecomy, and the situation is ripe for disaster. It is a dog-eat-dog ecomic climate right w, and everybody is trolling for money. This book will be your road map through these shark-infested waters. It is filled with stories of unscrupulous lawyers, stealing siblings, financial advisors from hell, crooked caretakers....and even the do-gooder neighbor waiting in the wings to take your things. Consider this as your don't be an idiot guide.
- Author(s)Katherine Steel
- PublisherAlchemy Studios, Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlchemy Studios, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.