All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionTrust and Honesty in the Real World is a Teaching Course in Law, Business and Public Policy. It is a case study companion to Trust and Honesty, America's Business Culture at a Crossroad by Tamar Frankel (Oxford University Press). The book explores the reasons why business ethics is at a crossroads and what can be done to tip the scales toward trust and honesty. Case studies drawn from real business experiences provide an opportunity to assess and discuss the motivations and actions of business leaders, lawyers and regulators. Recent case histories include the fall of E.F. Hutton, the Enron collapse and the WorldCom fraud.
- Author(s)Mark Fagan,Professor of Law Tamar Frankel
- PublisherFathom Pub. Co.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFathom Pub. Co.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.