All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wide-ranging book, Russell Hardin sets out to dispel the myths surrounding the concept of trust in contemporary society and politics. He examines the growing literature on trust to analyze public concerns about declining levels of trust, both in our fellow citizens and in our governments and their officials.
- Author BiographyRussell Hardin is Professor of Politics at New York University.
- Author(s)Russell Hardin
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleKey Concepts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.