CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of endlessly seeking what can neither be found or obtained? Are you worn out by the constant drive to be more ... better ... different? Are you exhausted by a world filled with want and war? Do you sense the same sad and distressing conflict within yourself? Do you yearn to break free of the shadows that seem to darken life each day? You've attended countless workshops, watched innumerable videos, and pored over hundreds of books without finding the answer: it is the search itself that is the wall separating you from the joy of effortless being. So begins Trust in Liberation, the sequel to Eric Gross' Liberation from the Lie, which many readers have described as the most profoundly life-changing book of their lives. Using clear language and dozens of examples from everyday life, Trust in Liberation sets you on a path to finally end the ceaseless searching - by learning to trust in this moment and in this life.
- Author BiographyAuthor Eric Gross and his ambi-tious 364 page book Lib-er-a-tion From The Lie is a clar-ion call to human-ity, encour-ag-ing each and every-one of us to redis-cover our unique-ness, pur-sue our long ignored dreams and return to the heroic path for which we were des-tined. While his mes-sage is con-tem-po-rary and rel-e-vant his frame of ref-er-ence is pre-dom-i-nantly Bud-dhist with an eclec-tic fusion of tra-di-tions (spir-i-tual and oth-er-wise) that prove once again that the really impor-tant truths have always been known, we just need to be reminded of them every gen-er-a-tion or so. Delv-ing into the com-plex, inner work-ings of the psy-che is no easy task for most authors, they either lose their audi-ence in pro-fun-dity or resort to shal-low cliche and catch phrases. Eric Gross does nei-ther. His ideas flow gen-tly and grace-fully across the printed page tak-ing the reader on an highly per-sonal voy-age inward peel-ing the lay-ers of pre-tense and facade with a grace and crafts-man-ship that is truly inspiring. Are you ready to rise above the morass of con-ven-tional wis-dom and dis-cover a new way of under-stand-ing your-self, the world around you and what you're here to accom-plish? Are you pre-pared to wake up and return to the heroic jour-ney we are all called to? If you are 'Lib-er-a-tion From The Lie' is the book for you! Eric Gross is the author of Lib-er-a-tion from the Lie. Eric was the recip-i-ent of the NASA Fel-low-ship in Remote Sens-ing, as well as the United States Depart-ment of Jus-tice Fel-low-ship in Crim-i-nal Jus-tice. His many years of affil-i-a-tion with the Dine (Navajo) Peace-mak-ing Divi-sion was an out-come of this Fel-low-ship. You can see his US Depart-ment of Jus-tice report here and more of his pro-fes-sional writ-ings here. The vision of Lib-er-a-tion, as described and taught in this book, is based on many years study-ing and prac-tic-ing Zen Bud-dhism with an Asian mas-ter, many years work-ing with Navajo (Dine) tra-di-tional heal-ers, and real-world appli-ca-tion of these ideas from an awak-ened per-spec-tive. All of the prin-ci-ples of Lib-er-a-tion from the Lie have been rig-or-ously tested and you are invited to test them in your own life. The goals of Lib-er-a-tion are those of heal-ing the wounded spirit, re-connecting with the life source, see-ing through our iden-ti-ties with inad-e-quacy, and find-ing the love and pas-sion that we are here to express.
- Author(s)Eric Gross
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.