All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionGod uses stories to change lives. Faithfully told biblical stories cross the barriers of intercultural communication to change the lives of both teller and hearer. Powerful cultural and familial stories shape our lives and help define our values and worldview. Trust the Story looks at the process of orality and literacy, giving practical ways to share God's Word through the telling of Bible stories. Whether contemplating overseas ministry or wondering how best to witness to people you meet in your own neighborhood, this book will challenge you. Experienced cross-cultural workers will benefit from the emphasis on self-reflection in understanding themselves. Stories have power. Stories change lives. Do you kw how to share God's story, His Word? Are you equipped to share your personal story of how God is working in your life? Trust the story!
- Author BiographyDr. LaNette Thompson was one of the pioneers in the use of Bible storying in cross-cultural settings and has more than 30 years of experience in training others to understand orality and nonliterate learners. She has a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Baylor University and an M.A. from The University of Texas at Arlington. She and her husband served with the International Mission Board in West Africa.
- Author(s)Lanette W Thompson
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.