All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the experiences of teachers who are already trusted to call the shots, this book answers: What would teachers do if they had the automy t just to make classroom decisions, but to collectively-with their colleagues-make the decisions influencing whole school success? Decisions such as school curriculum, how to allocate the school budget, and who to hire.
- Author BiographyKim Farris-Berg and Edward J. Dirkswager are fellows at the Center for Policy Studies in St. Paul, Minnesota. Amy Junge is an associate at the Center for Policy Studies in St. Paul, Minnesota. To learn more about the authors, visit their website at www.trustingteachers.org.
- Author(s)Edward J. Dirkswager,Kim Farris-Berg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.