Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Scots law, the legal concept of the trust has a long history of development and, over that time, has come to take on a number of characteristics. Because of this, there is single definition of a trust that covers every example of the trust relationship. That's where Trusts Law Essentials comes in. This concise volume will quickly introduce you to the Scots law of trusts, from creating a trust and appointing trustees to conflicts on interest and the termination of trusts. It also looks at the different purposes of a trust and the particular issues surrounding charities and charitable trusts. End-of-chapter summaries of essential facts and essential cases will help you to identify, understand and remember the key elements of trusts law in Scotland.
- Author BiographyJohn Finlay is Professor of Scots Law at the University of Glasgow. He is author of: Men of Law in Pre-Reformation Scotland (Tuckwell Press, 2000), contributor to The Edinburgh History of the Book in Scotland, volume 1 (Edinburgh University Press, forthcoming) and author of 'Women and legal representation in early sixteenth-century Scotland' in Women in Scotland 1100-1750 (Tuckwell Press, 1999). He has published numerous papers on Scottish legal history in journals such as the Scottish Historical Review, Edinburgh Law Review and the Juridical Review.
- Author(s)John Finlay
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw Essentials
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Width211 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.