All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Christina Lauren and Jodi Ellen Malpas comes the next vel in M. O Keefe s breathtakingly sexy series about a woman called into a journey of the heart, body, and soul. We played our roles, told each other lies. But w Dylan is longer just a mysterious deep voice on the other end of the line. We re face-to-face and our relationship is very, very real. We still have secrets but so much is crystal clear: The thrilling danger. The raw, naked desire. The need to keep feeling the way he makes me feel. Forever. Dylan is putting up walls, trying to keep me safe, but he can t shut me out. He has seen my darkness and rescued me. Now it s my turn, if only he will let me. Praise for The Truth About Him M. O Keefe blew me away with The Truth About Him, the conclusion to the dark, emotional, and dangerously sexy story of Annie and Dylan that began with the brilliant Everything I Left Unsaid. Wonderfully compelling and absolutely one-click worthy, this duet by M. O Keefe is tops of my 2015 favorites list! New York Times bestselling author J. Kenner The Truth About Him is one of the most gorgeous books I ve ever read. Dark, sexy and emotionally haunting, it has stayed with me long after I turned the last page. New York Times bestselling author Tracy Wolff O Keefe weaves a complex, poignant tapestry of character, emotion, and action. Kirkus Reviews O Keefe composes riveting scenarios. . . . Readers seeking exhilarating sex along with thrilling conflicts won t be able to put it down. Publishers Weekly The conclusion to O Keefe s dark and spellbinding . . . Everything I Left Unsaid jumps off the cliff into a raging sea of passion and danger as she continues to push our couple through the darkness that consumes them. . . . Suspense and intrigue play a larger role, with the romance flowing right along . . . as Dylan and Annie fight to hold on to the love they have built. RT Book Reviews I loved the way this couple fit together, the way they understood each other. . . . The Truth About Him is a worthy sequel to Everything I Left Unsaid, with a similarly thoughtful and nuanced portrayal of the main characters. . . . The romance is emotional, surprising, and moving. . . . Together the two books make a beautiful, smart whole, and I recommend them both. Dear Author Every choice, every reaction, every emotion plays out on the page as the couple stumbles forward, only to jump back two steps, driven by fear and lust and vulnerability. The unflinchingly realistic events make their reactions hit hard. And carrying it all is O Keefe s beautiful language. . . . Dylan and Annie painfully ripped my heart out and then put it back together again. Now excuse me, I have a book to reread. Heroes and Heartbreakers The drama was out of control, as was the heat between Annie and Dylan, in this explosive conclusion. . . . O Keefe has yet again given us a dark-yet-hopeful romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Harlequin Junkie Raw [and] emotional, with an amazing heroine and a cast of characters that give this book an exciting edge. Grade: A Smexy Books The Truth About Him is intended for mature audiences.
- Author BiographyM. O Keefe can remember the exact moment her love of romance began in seventh grade, when Mrs. Nelson handed her a worn paperback copy of The Thorn Birds. Writing as Molly O Keefe, she has won two RITA Awards and three RT Reviewers Choice awards. She lives in Toronto, Canada, with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)M. O'Keefe
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.