All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe truth about nutrition can be very hard to swallow. But you'll be devouring healthy tips in time when you pick up Truth, Lies and Chocolate by Julie Meek, finalist in the foodie equivalent of the Oscars, the 2010 Le Cordon Bleu World Food Media Awards. Julie's friendly style and bite-sized morsels of information make it easy to pick up and find simple facts to help you get the most from the food that you eat - whether you're an athlete, a school kid, a mum, a corporate executive or Joe Bloggs! Discover that chocolate and red wine can be a full-body treat. Find out how to get your energy high and keep it there. Learn how to avoid spending money on gimmick nutrition programs. Read the facts and fairytales about coffee, omega-3, detoxing and diet soft drinks. Pick up tips on carbohydrates, the Glycaemic Index, probiotics and sports drinks. With stunning illustrations by acclaimed West Australian artist Natalee Poli and easily digested content, it's great for anyone to flick through and learn a few things they never knew about food - or themselves.
- Author(s)Julie Meek
- PublisherIridium Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationScarborough, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintIridium Press
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.