All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Thomas Feldman, inspired by his links with Italy, decided to start his Anglo-Italian marketing company in 1948 he was determined that thing was going to prevent him from building a successful empire, t even the happiness of his son Daniel. Therefore, manipulated by Thomas, Daniel devotes his life to carrying on his father's ruthless pursuit of power by expanding the business into a worldwide organisation. After ill health eventually forces Daniel to retire, his son Simon suddenly finds himself having to abandon his own plans and take over responsibility for the family empire. When Christina Newman, a young and ambitious university graduate, lands her first marketing job at the prestigious Mayfair office of Feldman & Son, as assistant to the enigmatic Simon Feldman, she believes she has found her perfect job. However, she is unaware of the family's turbulent relationships with each other, or that Daniel Feldman harbours a troubled past, the result of which had led to tragic consequences. After meeting and falling for the charms of the mysterious Mark Dempster, who seems to have more than a passing interest in Daniel, Chris soon finds herself being caught up in a web of secrecy and revenge, as she soon discovers that Mark is t the only one interested in making Daniel Feldman atone for his past actions.
- Author BiographySheila Rawlings was educated at Bexley Technical High School for Girls and went on to complete a 4-year course in Graphic Design at Medway College of Art and Design in Chatham, Kent. After graduating from college, she worked as a graphic designer for two mail order companies, designing and producing their catalogues. She then worked for several years as a graphic designer and production manager for a magazine publisher, producing a weekly trade journal, as well as various other publications, for them. During that time she also assisted their PR and marketing department, designing exhibition stands for various clients. Working with journalists, and therefore the written word, she rekindled her love of storytelling, which prompted her to write this novel.
- Author(s)Sheila Rawlings
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.