All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAnticipating one of the central findings of post-Freudian psychiatry, he argues that truth is irrelevant to the work of therapy. He contrasts the negative externalization of will, which leads to denial and guilt, with the creative power of will, tracing this conflict in both the individual and the history of human society.
- Author(s)Otto Rank
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1978
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight130 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.