Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of twenty-two stories answers life's burning questions such as: If you can't whistle 'Dixie' and your spouse flunked clarinet, are viola lessons for your child really a good investment? How can a middle-aged woman with a hatred of exercise and sweat get in touch with her inner Schwarzenegger? Is it possible for a woman to pee in a hole in the ground in France and still maintain her dignity?
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Brooklyn, Lois Podoshen spent must of her adult life living in Yorktown Heights, New York. A freelance writer, she recently relocated to Central Florida. She is the author of four children's books published by Richard C. Owen Publishers, Inc.: The Birthday Bird, The Artist, Paco's Garden and Grandpa's Candy Store. Her feature articles have been published in Westchester Magazine, Westchester Weddings, Westchester Family and The Westchester Jewish Chronicle. She also writes advertising copy for Hudson Valley Magazine. In her former lives she was a New York City elementary school teacher, a marketing manager for a publishing company and a private tutor for Japanese expatriates. Lois hates trying on bathing suits but loves to laugh, especially at herself.
- Author(s)Lois Podoshen
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.