Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTrypsin is a serine protease in the digestive system of humans and animals. This book presents current research in the structure, biosynthesis and functions of trypsin. Topics include the study of trypsins from submammalian vertebrates with special emphasis on fish; the applications of trypsin in food processing; trypsin acting as an activating enzyme in gut innate immunity and protease-activated receptor 2 in the enteric nervous system.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byClayton Kelley,Kirk Weaver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.