Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Hoyle, a young wife, is found dead in her bed early one spring morning. Her sudden and mysterious death compels Dr. Merryman, the county coroner, and his part-time nurse, Miss Jaymes, to dig more deeply into the cause of her death. Was it suicide or murder? What they discover in the course of their investigation surprises everyone, and exposes a silent enemy.
- Author BiographySusan Cronk is the author of five published books, in addition to this novella. Her first book, a work of nonfiction, is Hezekiah Rasco: Child of Woe - Man of Sorrow, published in 2013. Her second book is the fictional story titled Brothers Such As These, also published in 2013. Her third book, a novella-length fiction e-book, is titled The Oppressor Project. In February of 2014, she published The Sheltering Country, in the suspense genre. Later that same year, she published her second nonfiction book, Where in the World Is Arkoe Missouri, detailing the history of a rural railroad town in Northwest Missouri. Among her titles soon to be released is Dying By Inches, a work of fiction based upon real-life events told to the author in a series of interviews between 2007 and 2014.
- Author(s)Susan R Cronk
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.