All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a collection of lucid, theoretically stimulating articles that explore and analyse the institutions and values which are salient in understanding political practices in South Asia. Combining a wide range of theoretical and empirical approaches, and blending the work of experts long established in their respective fields with refreshing and invative approaches by younger scholars, this collaborative and cross-disciplinary endeavour facilitates a deeper understanding of the subcontinent's diverse and complex political and democratic practices in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyStig Toft Madsen has taught and researched in universities in Denmark and Sweden. Kenneth Bo Nielsen is research fellow at the Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo, Norway. Uwe Skoda is assistant professor of South Asian studies at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleAnthem South Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note4+ tables
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKenneth Bo Nielsen,Stig Toft Madsen,Uwe Skoda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.