Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionFive friends must journey through time and space to lift a curse from beautiful Princess Sakura. Their quest w leads them to a world of magic and mysterious learning. Syaoran, the princess' young but fierce defender, is awestruck by this new world's ermous library. But when he opens one of the books, he is suddenly whisked away to a different dimension-a rough, barbaric place that resembles medieval Japan. There he witnesses the hardships faced by the family of a feudal lord, who looks surprisingly like Syaoran's gruff companion Kurogane. Now Syaoran must figure out how he was transported ...if he ever hopes to see Sakura again.
- Author BiographyCLAMP is a group of four women who have become one of the most popular manga artists in the world - Satsuki Igarashi, Mick Nekoi, Mokona Apapa and Nanase Ohkawa. They started out as doujnishi (fan comics) creators, but their skill and craft brought them to the attention of publishers very quickly. Their first work from a major publisher was RG Veda, but their first mass success was with Magic Knight Rayearth. From there, they went on to write many series, including Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits, two of the most popular manga available. Like many Japanese manga artists, they prefer to avoid the spotlight, and little is known about them personally. CLAMP is also the author of Tsubasa, another title brought to you by Tanoshimi.
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleTsubasa
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.