All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Book). For this follow-up to his popular A Desktop Reference of Hip Vintage Guitar Amps, Gerald Weber has compiled his articles and Ask Gerald columns that have appeared in Vintage Guitar from 1993 to 1996. As a special bonus, Ken Fischer's Trainwreck Pages from Vintage Guitar are also included. This book assumes that the reader has at least a working kwledge of tube guitar amplifiers, and it will be helpful and interesting whether or t guitarists intend to perform their own servicing.
- Author(s)Gerald Weber
- PublisherKendrick Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationKempner
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKendrick Books
- Weight866 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.